What Happened to Bill Putney?

I've been away from the ng for about a year and thought I'd pop back in for a bit. I'm noticing a lot of familiar names but not seeing Bill's. Seemed like a nice knowledgable person. Does he still post?

Reply to
Danny Russell

for a bit. I'm noticing a

knowledgable person. Does he still

You might remember me as well. I too took about a year off of the Subie NG - had a lot of other stuff going on in my life. Anyway, I haven't forgotten my most favorite vehicle! :)

I haven't seen any Bill Putney posts either. Hope he's doing well.

-Matt

Reply to
Hallraker

Danny,

Nice to see you stop in! I was thinking the same thing the other day, "Where's Bill?"

A quick google shows he still posts over at rec.autos.makers.chrysler on occasion, but looks like he's not as frequent there as he used to be. Hope everything's ok with him!

Rick

Reply to
Rick Courtright

Thanks Rick. Bill's probably reclaimed his life outside the ng's!!!

Reply to
Danny Russell

Yeah, breaking the ng addiction (for a while anyway) is a good thing.

Driving around in my Sube, I've grown weary of being like everyone else on the road. I'm tired of pulling up to every stoplight only to find another vehicle just like mine. I'm contemplating doing something that separates me as an individual, something that shows I'm unique, smart, and practical. Maybe I'll get a pickup... BWAHAHA

See response to Rick below. :^)

Reply to
Danny Russell