Which subaru?

I have an $8,000 budget. Which one should I go for? An impreza, a legacy or an outback? Reliability is my number one.

Thanks

D.

Reply to
db

You will probably get a lower mileage Impreza or Legacy for $8,000. Otherwise, I don't think I 'd say any one isbetter than another. This is simply a matter of finding the model that will give you the most for your money, and what you need to get out of it.

Good Luck

year ago i paid $ 7000 cash for outback ltd. wagon with 118 K miles on it - so far i only changed oil and oil filter couple times; ride is amazing , especially in winter, fit and finish puts my wife's '03 toyota corolla way down below

Reply to
daszkiew2000

i forgot to tell you it was ' 00 MY of Outback

Reply to
daszkiew2000