Windshield Washer Motor

I 'm sorry but I neglected to mention that I had filled the reservoir with vinegar thinking if I use it for my windows in the house maybe it will work better for the car windows and not leave streaks like that washer solution.

I don't hear the motor trying to run. The wiper and washer are on the same switch and have the same fuse.

Emmy

Reply to
ez153

Tony Hwang

Since the wipers work, you've eliminated a blown fuse as the common problem. Next steps:

- Check for electricity coming to the motors. If you don't have a meter, then try a trouble light.

- Look for corrosion on contacts.

- If OK, then check for proper ground.

- Last ditch possibility: Disconnect the motors from the car. Put electricity directly onto the motors--hot side and ground side.

Reply to
BBB