WTB tires for '04 Forester in D/FW area

I've heard that a lot of Forester owners prefer to upgrade the factory Geolander tires. I don't do much offroading so I just need some basic street tires. If someone in the D/FW (Dallas/Ft. Worth, Texas) area is planning to upgrade their tires or even just their full size spare, please reply directly to this post or by email with your requested price.

sjm008(at)joimail(dot)com

Thanks, Steve

Reply to
Steve in Ft. Worth

You could also post in the TXIC forum at

fyi

Carl

1 Lucky Texan
Reply to