Latest threads in Subaru Cars Forumshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

I got 96% (but I take 'issue' with a coupla questions)
fun! Carl 1 Lucky Texan
1
1

FYI ... get you batteries out

RE: brakepads and rotors
Ok, Todd, I'll take your advice and do that! Seems a lot simpler, too %-) Can you someone tell me which Subie online parts supplier has the best prices & service? There are so many...
1
1

Projector Headlights for 99 Outback
Has anyone sourced a aftermarket kit to cover the headlights on the 99 outback to projector beams. Thanks Peter

Man. trans gear oil??
Just read a post on Car & Driver's forum about a guy with a 07' WRX who complained about the shifting like I do. He said and I read that GL 5 gear oil will corrode and shorten the life of syncros if...
2
2

Pulsing while under cruise control
I have an '07 Forester with the Turbo. While going downhill using the cruise control, the engine pulses. I can feel it as a retard/acceleration. It seems when going downhill, the engine backs off and...

Have a Lot to learn
Watching Motor Week on PBS talk about what is needed to use E 85 gas, and all that is in the new cars, has me wondering if I will ever learn it all? Talking to a friend who just replaced his O2 sensor...
6
6

2001 Subaru Outback - Maryland State Inspection
In the process of registering a car in Maryland and the state inspection came back less than stellar. In particular, there are 2 questions I was hoping the forum might have some thoughts on.... First-...
3
3

Turbo Pulsing
Hey I have just gotten a 2004 WRX from my uncle. It runs great except the turbo constantly pulses. It is most noticeable driving at a constant speed and then slowly accelerating over 3 thousand rpms....
9
9

Outback Oil Drain Plug Washer & Torque
Have a 2003 3.0 Outback. Noticed that the replaceable Oil Drain Plug crush washer has a flat side and a rounded side. Which side goes up against the Oil Pan??? How tight should I do the Oil Drain...
2
2

Impreza hates 30 mph
My Impreza wagon (16K miles) hates 30 mph. With foot barely on acc. pedal on level or downhill it bucks like a bronco. Dealer says: "Normal." I asked, "anybody else have this problem for you." Dealer...
1
1

2007 Impreza Hates 30 mph
Love my (relatively) new Impreza wagon - 16,000. Car has hated 30 mph since I bought it. Dealer said, "It will work itself out." It hasn't. at 30 mph, barely touching acc. pedal, level or headed...
4
4

Impreza hates 30 mph
My Impreza hates 30 mph. With foot barely on accel. pedal, on level or downhill, bucks like a bronco. Dealer sez: "Normal for drivetrain." I ask, "anybody else have this problem" and Dealer sez:...
4
4

97 subaru 2.2sfi. driveabilty problems
my 97 impera runs great for the most part except for the last month .I;ll be driving and all of a sudden it starts to spit and sputer and will stall and some time it won't restart unless i dissconect...
2
2

2000 Forester
I was told today that the head gasket was seeping a little. What does that mean? Is this a major repair bill in the works?
6
6