1993 Caravan OH console on a '92...?

You know that. I know that. They DON'T know that I know that! ;)

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

And I don't! I took it to an hourly shop that charged me $180, including the belt and the pump!

Problem with that is, if they run itno a problem you pay the hourly rate. The best ones are the ones that do the flat rate for the one most expensive job. If it runs over, it's on them. If it goes stunningly well, they make out.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

In article , wws wrote: I would go to a boneyard, and cut your own connector from a 91-95 and match up the wires. Most yards are have a good selection of these vans (T&C, Voyager and Caravan) get it before they crush them.

Reply to
GreyRock