1994 Mazda Cronos 626

Hello!

I have a 1994 Mazda Cronos 626 (Automatic). My question is...what can possibly cause the "hold" button to light up on the dash in flashing mode when I didn't even touch the hold button in the first place. I disconnected the battery and reconnected which seemed to work...but I find lately after travelling a certain length of time...approximately

100 km, the "hold" light comes up flashing again.

Any input would be greatly appreciated!!!!

Thanks!

Larry

Reply to
M&L

For lo, M&L hath proclaimed:

These transmissions are electronically controlled; if it's shifting more or less normally, one of the devices that feed it data is probably acting up. And there's an error code you can pull, similarly to the way you'd pull codes for that other infamous dashboard light....cgh

If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going. =======================================================================

Reply to
Charles G. Hill