$5 a gallon for gas? Get ready, experts say

Yes

No not that guy.

Reply to
Bret

I was going to post this last night, then I decided not to, now I figure, What the heck, so here goes,

A KiWi PC for old fuddy duddys like me. cuhulin, the old fuddy duddy

Reply to
cuhulin

We don't like it when other countries use the Kiwi as a marketing tool, ever since we forgot to trademark kiwifruit. If you want a kiwifruit from N.Z it's labeled Zespri© LOL

Reply to
Bret

Bacterial and mold growth in diesel and jet fuel has long been in issue. If the fuel were kept clean and dry, there might not be a problem, but that is not always the case.

Dow Angus has traditionally made a product that was specified by a number of companies for this application.. Bioban was the name, IIRC.

Reply to
hls