98 Dodge Caravan Changing the A/C Recirculation Default

Does anyone know if it is possible or how to change the A/C Recirculation button default to reticulate when the vehicle is turned on?

Reply to
vcsphx

This is a very good question ((even 8 years later!). I have a 99 Caravan and am looking for the same answer. I ALWAYS use the Recirculate ON position and would like it to be thatway by default.

Reply to
micro172

If this option also disabled the recycle of on defrost I'd love the option (We hve an 04 and 06 Grand caravan) to keep the exast gas from other vhicles out of the cab.

Reply to
NotMe