sea/power foam question

What kind of reputation do Sea foam and Power Foam have for cleaning carbs without having to remove 'em???

Reply to
RB

I've used it as an additive to injector cleaning machine with good results. I've also been told by other techs that it does a pretty good job of decarbonizing when induced directly into the air induction system ( but then so does automatic transmission fluid). I have never used it as a fuel additive, because I have never had a need to. I think there are cheaper products that work as well. Any of the many fuel treatments that have a petroleum base and about 40% Naphtha should work equally well.

Reply to
Kevin