A/C Parts For Acura Integra-Where To Purchase?

Where would I be able to purchase A/C parts, in particular a filter/ dryer and one of the hoses coming out of the compressor for my '95 Integra? Thanks for any input! Jay

Reply to
The Doctor

I recommend

I have dealt with these people many times and have been totally satisfied with their response and performance.

Reply to
HLS