Where to purchase A/C Drier for my '95 Acura?

Where would I be able to purchase A/C parts, in particular a filter/ dryer for my '95 Integra? Thanks for any input! Jay

Reply to
The Doctor

Um........................... maybe Autozone? or O'Reilly's, or Advance Auto, or ??????

|GRPACPTAMS___

Reply to
Steve N.

Four Seasons part # 33588

Reply to
m6onz5a

AC Kits

31-12112 - Expansion Valve Price: $13.37
Reply to
HLS

OOPS

Should have been

37-13415 - Accumulator-Drier Price: $11.39
Reply to
HLS

Here's a warning. Check that the o-rings that come with the dryer are the correct A/C o-rings (blue) before wasting a charge. Non-A/C o-rings (black) came with a dryer I put on last year. Didn't know, and had to redo.

--Vic

Reply to
Vic Smith

I just check the availablilty at our warehouse and plenty are available, so you should be able to go to any parts source to get one.

Reply to
m6onz5a