Clockspring Replacement for 1997 Voyager

I believe there is a recall for clockspring replacement. Call your Chrysler dealer. I got a recall notice earlier this year.

Reply to
Rajsircar

Anyone have any experience in replacing the clockspring in the steering column? Specifically, are there any potential troubles or surprises after the steering wheel is removed? TIA.

Reply to
Harry Pontious

I thought Chryslers had digital clocks? ;)

mike hunt

Rajsircar wrote:

Reply to
BenDover

I got a recall also...about a year or two ago.

Reply to
James C. Reeves