Warning issued on FAULTY TIRE VALVE STEMS following rollover death.

Old new, c. Made in China valve stems. Must have been made with lead...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Mixed with Melamine?

Reply to
MasterBlaster

My little couch buddy Blue Heeler Australian Cattle Dog

will be seven years old on May 29.I always buy Pro Pac
for her.Pro Pac has nothing to do with that Chinese melamine - menu foods crap.I don't want my little doggy to get sick and die. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

MasterBlaster

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

what a cluster. no real way to tell if you have bad stems or not. This is yet another reason to be partial to the solid brass ones, but those don't seem to be popular for some reason.

nate

Reply to
N8N