Conventional oil hard to find?

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 13:17:25 -0400, Wade Garrett posted for all of us to digest...

*mike* is a nym for a guy named Arlen Holder. Look up his history and decide for yourself. He likes to nit pick on really minuscule issues and then argue. I'm lucky to be in his kill file. Erudite is a good word.
Reply to
invalid unparseable

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:38:15 -0600, rbowman posted for all of us to digest...

Sounds very tiring to me. I'm glad I am not a farmer (the world is better off), the livestock would be dead, the fields fallow, machinery in disrepair, windmill jammed, no water and the door on the privy would be falling off it's hinges.

Reply to
invalid unparseable

Another dead giveaway, Arlen.

Reply to
Rod Speed

A diner catering to truckers in Utah has a sign 'You kill them, we grill them.' I've wondered what they would do if you dragged in a fresh deer carcass.

Reply to
rbowman