Dodge caravan Metric Tools?

Some folks claim they come already pre-ruined from the factory. But honestly, the oil loss is a feature. The oil leaking from every corner of the block soon coats the underside of the car and prevents rust.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

I was watching Junkyard Wars on tv yesterday.The two teams each cobbled up some vehicles for a paintball contest.One of the teams dug out an old Range Rover.The rear end of the frame on that Range Rover was so rotten, they could pick that rotten frame metal off with their fingernails. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

sounds like my 86 Jimmy. When I parted it out, a guy wanted the doors for the power window motors. Had a hard time getting the pin out of the driver's door, so I just reefed it all the way open (like I said, he wanted the guts not the skins) and the hinges peeled off the body. I knew it was rusty, but I didn't realize I could pull the doors off...

Ray

Reply to
Ray