Studebakers in the movies

from a e-mail, great link

John Poulos

> Speaking of Studes in movies , I was watching the original Cape Fear with Robert Mitchum and Gregory Peck etc, saw a 53-54 coupe several times and a 2R pickup driving by several times. That was just in the first 5 minutes.

Reply to
transtar60xxx

WTH is this one?

from a e-mail, great link

Pat Drnec

Probably another Italian one off on a Studebaker champion chassis. Notice theres a lot of French movies mentioned.(That I never heard of)

Reply to
transtar60xxx

GHIA on a 54 Studebaker chassis.

Pat Drnec wrote:

John Poulos

Be honest: Weren't we all assuming that this was the Drnec-Ghia?

OMG there's ANOTHER ONE...

comatus

Was watching a mid-50s film called "The Lady Killers" with Peter Sellers and ObiWan Kenobi and they're tooling around London in a '51 sedan. Anybody see it?

Reply to
TomNoller