for cuhulin

I assume this is the sound you want, only way to get it is to sell your van and buy something with a straight six :)

I like this sound better tho

neither one would be practical for a van that you actually wanted to haul/tow stuff with :)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Thanks, Nate.But I never go to yootoob, although I can if I want to.Have you ever heard the sound of that old restored World War Two Harley Davidson Motorcycle before.(I have) That is a sound to behold. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin