fuel pump auto shutoff switch

Hi there,

I am not very mechanical but I think i inadvertanly shut off my fuel pump. I do not have my use guide. Where is my auto shutoff switch for a 1992 Lincoln Towncar? It cranks, but it seems I am not getting any gas.

Thanks,

Robert

Reply to
Robert Woolley

EDIT: I think I found it in the trunk. How do I reset it?

Reply to
Robert Woolley

Press the top 'button' down once. s

Reply to
sdlomi2

I made an animated picture a few years back showing how the internal parts work when it gets thumped, and how pushing the reset button, well, resets it. :)

Isn't it just the cutest thing......?

MasterBlaster

Wow! That is really cool!

Reply to