Lincoln Continental Fuel Pump - NO POWER

1992 Lincoln Continental
Car sat for 2 months while I was out of town. Ran fine when parked. Upon returning, Car didn't start. NO POWER TO
FUEL PUMP.
Checked inertia switch, fine. Run 12V to wire leaving inertia switch, fuel pump comes on & car starts.
No power coming of the module on the Rad. Support. PINK WIRE WITH BLACK TRACER LINE Where is the fuel pump relay located? I bought one but can't find it in the car.

I'm sorry, what model of Toyota did you say this was?