GM Astrovan toe in measurement needed.

A friend of mine has a 94 GM Astrovan I think it is and I am going to show him how to change a blown tie rod end.

I really need to know what the toe in is supposed to be.

He is not burning tires off but there is so much slop in the outer tie rod end I can't take a decent 'before' measurement to set it back the same.

Any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Mike Romain

David J and Lynne J Shepherd