Toyota to replace 4M gas pedals that could jam

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

~100 cleti (pl. Groening) out of 4 *million* vehicles. Talk about overblown. All people who don't know how to drive properly.

Reply to
fred

I think it is overblown too. They are planning to shorten the gas pedal temporarily until a new shorter pedal can be manufactured. All of this to foolproof a floormat problem.

Reply to
hls

I wonder if right hand drive Toyotas have that problem?

Reply to
Paul