Heater Hoses, Caliper Bracket

1996 Buick Regal, 3.8L engine:

  1. Either at the firewall or the engine, which heater hose is the supply and which the return?

  2. Does the bolt retaining the front caliper bracket require a Torx T55, T60 or some other size or type of driver?

Thanx in advance for any assistance.

Reply to
Name

Caliper bkt is torx 60 and you will need a HD 1/2 drive unit, I believe the inline for the core is off the thermo housing, not positive though.

Reply to
maxwedge

Thanx for your response and information.

I'm not familiar with the Thermo Housing item unless you're referring to the thermostat housing, which would appear to be on the top rear (driver side) of the engine at the base of the upper radiator hose. The heater hoses connect near the left (firewall) front (passenger) side near the top of the engine.

Reply to
Name