Honda Trucks.

The first 4 wheel vehicle introduced by Honda in August 1963 was a truck.

cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

I'm weird and all, because I dig all those little vehicles from Japan and Europe.

I would so drive this:

FYI

-J

Reply to
phaeton

I like those little mini trucks too.At least two or three times before in my local area, I have seen a guy driving a little Suzuki truck.The Japanese garbage trucks in Japan have to be built small and narrow so they can drive through those narrow alleys over there.I saw some 3 wheel (one wheel up front, two wheels in the rear) pickup trucks in January

1964 on my way to Vietnam, we had an eight hour layover in Tokyo. cuhulin
Reply to
cuhulin

If you ever watch the Walk, Don't Run movie on the Fox movie channel, you can see some of those 3 wheel Japanese trucks. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

What about this little puppy in China..

Ashton Crusher