I need a controller for Alpine PXA-H600

I own an Alpine PXA-H600. The remote control LCD is now completely blank. The controller still functions, but the LCD blank. The green back light will light up the buttons, but not the LCD. I have tried to find I dealer that could help, but no one seems to have any good contact with Alpine.

Is there anyone that wants to sell their controller for the h600? Or, has anyone had a similar experience and had it repaired (or repaired it themselves)?

Thanks, Jeff snipped-for-privacy@med.unr.edu

Reply to
jeffreyl

Jeff, Try my friend Trace at