Jeep Mahindra Portugal

Hi my name is Luis i am Portuguese, i want to support my cause to bring the classic Jeep Mahindra mm540 dp new model thar to Portugal please contact Sino Motors on Portugal and leave a note saying that you want to have a Mahindra thar cj7 clone MAHINDRA PORTUGAL SINO MOTORS PORTUGAL Avenida Duque de Loulè, 5- 6° Sao Jorge de Arroios Lisboa Portugal

Tel./Fax: 0035 121 4170190

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Nome: Luís Filipe da Silva Santos

My Curriculum Vitae

itae.html

E-mail: snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
luisfilipe1966

Technical information and spare parts mahindra cj and mm 540 dp series

Mahindra CJ 540 and MM 540 dp Spare Parts Manual

e-parts-manual

Jeep CJ and Wrangler Series Spare Parts Manual

luisfilipe1966