NAPA vs. Autozone vs. O'Reilly... price and quality? (2023 Update)

evrolet and the Jeep have

You guys got that right. Zoning is all about the rich folks sensitive natur e. They might be offended by seeing an older vehicle. Such a thing might af fect the impression they are trying to make with their visitors. BS crap! Not many freedoms left in this country. Even a starving person would be arr ested for poaching the "kings" fish or deer. We are easily just as bad now in this country as it was in europe when people were fleeing to come to ame rica when this country was first discovered. Think about it. You don't even own your own home if they can tax you on it. Fall on hard times and they t ake it away from you.

Reply to
consaka

Chevrolet and the Jeep have

ure. They might be offended by seeing an older vehicle. Such a thing might affect the impression they are trying to make with their visitors. BS crap ! Not many freedoms left in this country. Even a starving person would be a rrested for poaching the "kings" fish or deer. We are easily just as bad no w in this country as it was in europe when people were fleeing to come to a merica when this country was first discovered. Think about it. You don't ev en own your own home if they can tax you on it. Fall on hard times and they take it away from you.

NAPA store people wouldn't let me use their restroom to take a leak. I neve r go to NAPA anymore.

Reply to
JR

They might be offended by seeing an older vehicle. Such a thing might affect the impression they are trying to make with their visitors. BS crap! Not many freedoms left in this country. Even a starving person would be arrested for poaching the "kings" fish or deer. We are easily just as bad now in this country as it was in europe when people were fleeing to come to america when this country was first discovered. Think about it. You don't even own your own home if they can tax you on it. Fall on hard times and they take it away from you.

Reply to
.

Lucky NAPA, they're no doubt STILL counting their blessings.

Reply to
.

I don't typically use either. These days I forget about the middleman and just buy stuff on eBay. I just got a kit with water pump, timing belt, tensioner and pulley, and cam seals, for $150. I also ordered some headlight housings for $129/set. I'll probably have to pick up a turbo which will also cost around $190 to $250. These prices sure make living with a 04 Passat easier.

Reply to
dsi1

Chevrolet and the Jeep have

ature. They might be offended by seeing an older vehicle. Such a thing migh t affect the impression they are trying to make with their visitors. BS cr ap! Not many freedoms left in this country. Even a starving person would be arrested for poaching the "kings" fish or deer. We are easily just as bad now in this country as it was in europe when people were fleeing to come to america when this country was first discovered. Think about it. You don't even own your own home if they can tax you on it. Fall on hard times and th ey take it away from you.

Google/WhatEva,,, Independent Auto Parts Stores ...in your State/City ...Nomada WhatEva Youtube

Reply to
JR

Sometimes the part numbers and brand for a particular part is the same at Autozone or ORiellys as it is at NAPA but when that is the case the price is usually higher at NAPA.

Reply to
>>>Ashton Crusher

There is an automotive electric repair shop less than one mile West from me. Alernator/starter motor repair, I take them to that shop.

Reply to
JR

me. Alernator/starter motor repair, I take them to that shop.

We had one down our street too. That was a good thing but they moved. Too b ad. My recommendation is that you use the bathroom before you take your sta rter or alternator to your shop - whatever you do, don't ask to use their b athroom! OTOH, using the bathroom in an automobile parts place seems to be a losing proposition most times.

Reply to
dsi1

m me. Alernator/starter motor repair, I take them to that shop.

bad. My recommendation is that you use the bathroom before you take your s tarter or alternator to your shop - whatever you do, don't ask to use their bathroom! OTOH, using the bathroom in an automobile parts place seems to b e a losing proposition most times.

Graves Auto Electric (shop) on Highway 80. As sure as I am sitting here on doggy's couch, I am 100 percent certain that Graves Auto Electric would let me use their rest room. It was in January, a cold morning and I had drank a LOT of coffee, about five or six years ago when I was at that NAPA store on West Highland Drive. Long before that, the Autozone store on Ellis Avenu e did let me use their rest room. You know how it T'is, When you got to GO, you GOT TO GO!

Reply to
JR

Asking to use the bathroom is a dead sure way to find out who your real friends are. This is why I always let people use my bathroom.

Reply to
dsi1

arts on ebay?

rom me. Alernator/starter motor repair, I take them to that shop.

Too bad. My recommendation is that you use the bathroom before you take you r starter or alternator to your shop - whatever you do, don't ask to use th eir bathroom! OTOH, using the bathroom in an automobile parts place seems t o be a losing proposition most times.

on doggy's couch, I am 100 percent certain that Graves Auto Electric would let me use their rest room. It was in January, a cold morning and I had dr ank a LOT of coffee, about five or six years ago when I was at that NAPA st ore on West Highland Drive. Long before that, the Autozone store on Ellis A venue did let me use their rest room. You know how it T'is, When you got to GO, you GOT TO GO!

Test em out. Can I use your rest room. (No) Tell them Bye, and go to anothe r auto parts store.

Reply to
JR

Was reading through your comment and since i work at NAPA we don't let cost umers use restrooms because of incidents that have happened with costumers children messing with the toilet which causes it to overflow and then emplo yees have to clean up the mess, if it were up to us we would but its compan y policy to not let costumers use restrooms anymore, we "people" would neve r discriminate against anybody.

Reply to
lopez_marco98

stumers use restrooms because of incidents that have happened with costumer s children messing with the toilet which causes it to overflow and then emp loyees have to clean up the mess, if it were up to us we would but its comp any policy to not let costumers use restrooms anymore, we "people" would ne ver discriminate against anybody.

That's a poor policy. For more information on this try, being refused a bat hroom when you got to go. My guess is you'll be able to figure out why it's a bad policy real quick.

Reply to
dsi1

Reply to
mmpoole444

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

nice sales pitch, Orileys is seldom as cheep as the others, but what I like is they have it in stock. If I got to have it now thats where I check first. KB

Reply to
Kevin Bottorff

replying to cuhulin, Mr Trumppet wrote: They are allowed to refuse you. Those bathrooms are private and why should they have you go use their bathroom and then piss all over the seat and then they have to clean it up? I work at an autozone and I refuse the use of a bathroom, one because our bathrooms are private and for employees only, and I don?t feel like cleaning up after some scumbag off the street.

Reply to
Mr Trumppet

I think to be fair, there shouldn't be any bathrooms at work. Everybody has to do their "business" at home. This will help build a world of super men and women.

Reply to
dsi1

If someone needs a public bathroom all they need to do is head over to the nearest Starbuck's. One has to give Starbuck's kudos for solving a long-standing problem in Manhattan and other large cities - the lack of public bathrooms.

Of course in many areas you might not want to go into one of those bathrooms without a hazmat suit after the indigenous "public" gets done with them.

Reply to
Roger Blake

Napa and autozone are good sites to buy automobile products. They have almost covered every product a customer needs for his car or truck. We were also looking for information on duralast battery to create an informative blog post for our site. We used Autozone as our reference.

Here is the final result:

Mount Shine