NAPA vs. Autozone vs. O'Reilly... price and quality? (2023 Update)

MSN kept the WebTV E-mail addresses active, as long as you don't allow the mailbox to go dormant (or perhaps even if you do). I know people who still use WebTV domains. I still use my original @MSN.com dial up account E-mail address, but I don't post to Usenet with it -- the dial account is long-gone.

Reply to
Michael Trew