OBD2 advice please

Hello, I have 2 Skoda felicias, and used to use a diagnostic interface quite successfully. Now neither car will connect to my reader. Looking at the sockets on both cars, there appear only to be 3 connections, on pins 16, 7, and 4 . This seems to give connections for a k-line(7), battery (16) and signal ground (4). Question is,is this right, or should there be more connectors in the socket (have I pushed some through?) or is the K-line stuck and if so, how do I free it? Any advice gratefully received. -h

Reply to
UKoncology