P0455

HI

I've got the engine light on on my 2000 Windstar and the code is P0455 (gross evap leak). I'm going to check the gas cap etc tonight. Anyway, I looked up the TSBs for a "look see" and from alldata.com I found a huge list of them but nothing dealing with the actual info contained in the TSB. I understand that one can purchase these but I'd really rather not. Is there a source for TSBs on the net? Can I ask for (for free?) these TSBs from the manufacturer?

Any info would be appreciated.

Cameron

Reply to
Cameron

Check with a dealer. They should be willing to look up a TSB for you. This looks like it might be an emissions related code and warranties for emission stuff are usually longer than the rest. The dealer can answer that question, too.

Paul in Dayton

Reply to
F&P