Power windows in 2004 Jeep Liberty

The glass on the right front window has intermittently stopped going UP when I use the switch on the console. (If I continue fiddling with
the swictch, the glass will eventually go up).
Is this a problem with the switch, the window regular and/or other mechanism?
The glass on the right front window has intermittently stopped going UP when I use the switch on the console. (If I continue fiddling with the switch, the glass will/may eventually go up).
Is this a problem with the switch, the window regular and/or other mechanism?

If I stop a electric toy car from moving forward by stopping it with my hand, does that mean the motor in the car or any of the electrics don't work any more?
--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

I'm not stopping the window with my hand!!!

Sigh. I never said you were, but something in there could easily be blocking it. Or there could be a mechanical problem that stops it from coming up. Taking off the inside of the door would be the first thing to do. Or have a mechanic do it if you're not mechanically enclined. There's nothing that can be done otherwise, there's nothing to test or fix on the outside. Aside from the full details of thing along the lines of what m6onz5a asked.
Endlessly fidling with the switch may very well burn out the motor, which would up the cost of repair significantly.
--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )