Re: Seeing red over cyclists’ action s

I want to say, the most important lights on bikes are adequate reflectors. I see to many without them. They are always brighter than lights when a headlight strikes them. Lights are a healthy addition. Reflective clothing is also good.

I think we will be seeing a lot more battery assisted bikes. They are developing a model here, where they are designed for steep hills, and have a lot of range.

Greg

Reply to
gregz