Re: transporting gasoline in open container!!!

Anonymous wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@www.ecn.org:

Where I live, there was a neo-Nazi gang that went around > torching Asian restaurants in the late 1980s. > One day, they could not find a jerry can, so actually > put a bucket half full of gasoline in a van, and drove > carefully to their target. > Unfortunately, they arrive safely, and thus did not qualify > for the Darwin Award. > >

It must have been some road trip for them to have just arrived.

Reply to
chuckcar

Cheech and Chong ripped off some gas, they had that gas in a metal garbage can.They filled up that Mustang gas tank and they slopped a lot of it in the trunk of that Mustang, they also slopped some of that gas on themselves too.They were sitting at a traffic light.One of those guys lit up a weed. BLAM! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3171.bay.webtv.net:

It's been so long since I've seen one of their movies, I'm ashamed to say it. They always seem to have them on at ca. 2:00 a.m. and never otherwise. And then just once a year. One of my peeves. They do that with Bruce Lee movies too. Bugs me just as much. That scene with him and Kareem Abdul Jabaar and the giant footprint on Bruce's chest is classic.

Reply to
chuckcar