Saturn SL1 Handbrake

Hey everyone... !

I have a 1997 Saturn SL1 and recentley had it serviced where all breakpads and fluids were replaced.

Today I drove the vehicle for about 15 minutes with the hand brake ON (I know... stupid!!) and when I realized what had happened, the foor breakes seemes really REALLY soft. So soft to the extent where stopping the car took longer than usual.

Anyway, after letting the car cool down, the foot breaks seemed a lot better almost as normal, but the hand break basically doesn't work at all.

Should I have the vehicle checked out for the foot breaks / breaking fluid?

Will this increase chances for break failure in the future?

Any comments / suggestions would be REALLY appreciated as I am still contemplating taking it to be checked.

Thanks !!! Marz.

Reply to
marcoandreacchio