Smog, didn't pass test

Oregon,2 year test, no cost of fails. 1995 Toyota Tercel, 228k miles. Last 2 tests (4 years) passed with 8% HC, since I use 85% ethanol for test only. This time it is 237ppm. (220 ppm allowed). Slightly over.
Choices: I have a parts car (130k miles) 1. Swap catalytic converters, might get me under 220 ppm. 2. Swap engines. Lot more work. Any advice to buy me 2 more years, greatly appreciated. BTW, I get a true 33 mpg city, 41 highway. That's why I don't want to abandon this vehicle. Plus, having a parts car is convenient.