stranded

I have a 1985 F150. It will not start. I changed the starter and still nothing. the battery is fine. I need help

Reply to
dldingwell

I would start by cleaning the battery cable ends, both ends on both of them.

Mike

Mike Romain

Well, what does it do when you try to start? Does it click? Does it turn over? Does it spin? Do the interior lights dim?

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey

wrote

Put some gas in the tank. It's empty. Put the shifter in park, not reverse. Plug in the solenoid. The little wire fell off. Turn off the alarm. It's disabling the starter.

Reply to
MasterBlaster