Subaru Tranny again...

I dropped by Autozone yesterday and looked on the tool rack. There is a smallish torque wrench on the shelf and a much larger one. Both are in the $20-25 range, but I did not see the quarter inch beam unit I mentioned.

Factory manuals, at least American ones, are usually very complete. The Chiltons and suchlike can be very misleading at time. Some of the things I read in the Toyota manual reinforce my previous statement. Dont know whether it is a language translation problem, or a more basic language problem;>)

Reply to
HLS

Took a look on eBay...they're there!

I use a combination of two; the Chilton's or Haynes for the basic stuff, and the factory manual for more detail...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B