Thetoolwarehouse service deterioration

I've been buying equipment from this company for years, and never had a single problem - prices are not the best but decent and - most
importantly - they never screwed up. In the past that is. However, my last order was screwed up a number of times, customer service people are as dumb as they can possibly be... It's likely they've always been like that but I never was forced to talk to them - web orders were handled properly. Something has recently happened to this outfit so don't be surprised...
snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com says...

Could be they are a victim of their own popularity. ----------------- Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)
Like Leo, I've been buying from this company for years (mid-1990s, I think -- long before they had a website). Unlike Leo, I never had a problem (the one time some SK tools were defective the return was handled to my complete satisfaction). I've started using their website for purchases; perhaps, that is a reason why I never had problems (last purchase was about four months ago).
Best wishes, Leo,
Bohdan