Voyager Ignition Troubles

Hello, I have a 1996 Voyager with a 3.3 that will not fire on cylinders 3 and 6. I checked the coil out and it tested good. I went ahead and replaced it anyway but no joy. I also checked the CPS and according to the book it also checks out OK. Obvioulsy the CPS is working or the van wouldn't run correct? Is the CPS and all or nothing deal or is it possible that it is my problem? Any other ideas?

Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
Wess

If the coil is good and the wiring is OK, then it looks like the driver in the PCM is bad.

Reply to
jfrancis311