WANT BETTER FUEL MILEAGE - LOOK NO FURTHER!

I have resigned myself that your pathology has no foreseeable cure. Your family has my commiserations. Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Well..... the car ahead of you managed to miss the debris in the road and yet you hit it. Were you tailgating, overdriving your head lights.... what? As to the 40lb jack that you elect to carry around, I guarantee that I could change a flat on your car with the factory provided tools in 10 minutes or less..... providing you haven't already rounded the lug nuts off. Bob

Reply to
Bob

N.O.Y.B.

aren't you the *manly* man. Perhaps you have a future in the garbage, I mean *sanitation* industry, shoveling shit. Oh wait a minute, that'w what you do for a living NOW, isn't it.

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

sides of the same coin. I am thinking of whether or not it is worth my time and effort to reply to you.... thinking....

Reply to
EatMe

NOW JUST HOW THE HELL, COULD THAT HAVE HAPPENED !!!???? According to *bob*, you were overdriving your lights, or tailgating, or committed somesuch fuckup as to hit a POTHOLE! Don't you know only incompetent drivers hit potholes and obsticles in the roadway?

Maybe you should have your driver's license revoked.

What does that prove? I'm 60 years old! you asshole, and have had TWO GODDAMN HEART ATTACKS! You are not going to give me the 3rd, so give it up.

I use the 2 jacks for rotating my tires. You know a way to do it with

1? Good for you. Post your information here for peer review.

see above

see above.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

1? Good for you. Post your information here for peer review. >NOW JUST HOW THE HELL, COULD THAT HAVE HAPPENED !!!???? According to *bob*, you were overdriving your lights, or tailgating, or committed somesuch fuckup as to hit a POTHOLE! Don't you know only incompetent drivers hit potholes and obsticles in the roadway?>>>I use the 2 jacks for rotating my tires. You know a way to do it with 1? Good for you. Post your information here for peer review.
Reply to
EatMe

Bob

Reply to
EatMe

Most roads are full of potholes and it's damn hard to tell how large or deep they are until you hit them. He has an excuse, you're just an idiot that hit something that at least one and probably hundreds of other drivers missed before you came along. Bob

Reply to
Bob

It's my car, it's my jacks, it's my money...so, I decide, not you or anyone else.

Multiple vehicle violations, and Driving under the Influence of Alcohol, and you're going to PREACH THE GOSPEL to me about driving a motor vehicle. You shouldn't be on the road. You should be reported, and jailed before you kill someone. If you could give a guarantee you would only kill yourself, we might still let you drive, but where other people could be involved...I don't think so.

REQUIRE? I put in there what I want. What's in your trunk, dickweed? Fishing gear from last season? Don't you know you can buy fish at the supermarket asswipe?

I do as I wish with my vehicle. Neither you, nor anybody in this group, nor God Himself tells me what I can and can't carry in my trunk...get it yet? No...I didn't think so.

There is no possibility of enlightening anyone with your attitude.

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Hey EatMe? Eat Me.

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

You know what keeps me from splitting your stupid skull open with a tire iron Bob? It isn't the fear of jailtime, nor the fine, nor the felony conviction...I just can't figure out who you are and where you are. Otherwise, I would have bashed your head in a long time ago. As a Public Service to Planet Earth.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

group, nor God Himself tells me what I can and can't carry in my trunk...get it yet? No...I didn't think so.

Reply to
EatMe

Ask Al Bundy, IF YOU HAVE THE BALLS, what he carries in his trunk. It is more than dead airspace.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

is more than dead airspace.

Lg

Reply to
EatMe

Gee Larry, I love you too.... LOL!!! Do you want to exchange phone numbers or what? Or can you even afford a phone? Stupid decisions have cost you a lot over the years. Bob

Reply to
Bob

I can't deny that. Certainly as I think back on 2005, my most glaring *stupid decision* was to not burn you into my killfile for all eternity. Live and learn.

But if you're in my killfile, I can't pummel and kick your ass around, so I let you out of the box so I can continue to pound you until you are dust. It may take a while, since you are a dumbass and dumbasses seem to go down slowly, but I can get at you HERE, whereas if you're just in my killfile, you're immunized.

Feel free to chat all you like. The longer I can keep you in the ring, the sooner you will fall to the matt.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

Make me toyboy.

You're not even conscious. Which is worse?

I'm discussing YOUR balls. Al carries a NAPA store in his trunk. You gonna give him shit about that? I don't think so. Why not? Because he would barbeque your ass in a heartbeat.

That was your fantasy. Try to remember what you said even 10 minutes ago.

using

It is too old to care what happens to me personally. If you think you're a tough guy, be sure to visit me soon so you can prove to all your friends you can beat up on a guy who has a permanent medical disability registered with the State of Illinois, and who has not much to loose by giving you an injection of lead in the head.

Lg

Reply to
Lawrence Glickman

That stuff is illegal here but you might be able to find it in Colombia.

--scott

Reply to
Scott Dorsey