What does this yellow light mean on the front

Illicit minds think alike. IIRC I had to buy two copies (though neither was as much as 30) but I got it to work. (With XP. Fortunatly I still had my XP laptop. wouldn't work with whatever I had that was newer.) But it wouldn't change what I wanted. All I wanted was the fob to open both front doors with only one press, not two. That option didn't exist for my 2005. And I wanted one other little thing I couldn't have too.

I'm glad I didn't pay the dealer to tell me it couldnt' be done.

Cindy will think I'm a fool for caring if it takes one or two presses to unlock the passenger door.

Reply to
micky

No wonder I'm not with it. I think I will refuse to get a car newer than the one I have.

Reply to
micky

EVs for thee but not for me.

Reply to
Skid Marks

On Sat, 13 Jan 2024 19:41:16 GMT, Cindy Hamilton posted for all of us to digest...

Excellent reply

Reply to
Hiram T Schwantz