Where's a good place to get Michellins?

I need a set of 225's, V-rated, looking around for a 4 for 3 special. I'm in NJ and have looked in Sears and BJs and Pep Boys.

Any tips welcomed. Are there Michellin outlets?

Thanks

Dean

Reply to
Dean

In our area, central Michigan, try Discount or KRock

***************** Thank You snipped-for-privacy@msbx.net

To reply to this email please remove the AT after the kgs in the reply to address as shown above.

Reply to
KG

ETD ( Englewood Tire Distributors) sometimes has specials on Michelins here in Nazi Jersey. Watch out, though, for extras you didn't order tacked on.

Reply to
NickySantoro

. Are there Michellin outlets?

I purchased mine at Costco.

Gary Please remove XXX in email address if email reply is desired.

Reply to
G Mulcaster

Most any tire store.

Reply to
John S.

John - I meant where to get them cheap! Not just where to get them

Reply to
Dean