why a chevy cavalier 1997 would be lossing power or speed while being driven please someone what could

i have a chevy cavalier 1997 and while is been driven looses power can anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

On Mon, 9 Sep 2013 18:51:23 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

I already got this straightened out for him. No need for anyone else to call.

It is a Chevy Cavalier - 'nuff said.
--
T0m $herm@n

On Monday, September 9, 2013 11:05:08 PM UTC-4, T0m $herman wrote:

anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

and of the car wow i wish i would have known this earlier but thanks maybe i ll check to see what other engine could i put in it is not ther first ti me i have done that but thanks i really apreciated the feed back