why a chevy cavalier 1997 would be lossing power or speed while being driven please someone what could

i have a chevy cavalier 1997 and while is been driven looses power can anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

Reply to
anthonycruzmojica

I already got this straightened out for him. No need for anyone else to call.

Reply to
Bill Vanek

It is a Chevy Cavalier - 'nuff said.

Reply to
T0m $herman

anyone give me an answer of what can be causing that kind of trouble please call 516 508 1981

and of the car wow i wish i would have known this earlier but thanks maybe i ll check to see what other engine could i put in it is not ther first ti me i have done that but thanks i really apreciated the feed back

Reply to
Anthony Cruz