Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

2000 Dodge Caravan Radiator Fan Switch
Does anyone have an idea of where this switch is located? I went to the dealer and bought it, and it's about a 1.5x1.5 square module with a four wire connector that plugs into it. I thought most...
3
3

non-conductive copper wire!!
Just noticed the battery isolater on my antique motor-home no longer goes click when turning the ignition switch on. Its two years new. The old one worked ok,but would sometimes stick, preventing...
1
1

Re: Please, is this leak the water pump?
The V6 or the I4?
4
4

vin
JM1BG2242P0 604157 Was this 93 Maxda Protege built before July 1, 93 or after July 1, 93 (drivers door and B pillar not original)? Bob Zawarski

Honda Element exhaust
Who makes a great sounding (pref low pitch) after market exhaust that can be placed on a Honda Element?
7
7

Re: strange toyota starting problems
: My 91 toyota pickup (V6,EFI) has developed an intermittent starting : problem that nobody has apparently seen before, or can fix. : It ALWAYS starts OK when completely COLD or HOT , but ocasionaly...
1
1

Re: Electrify Vehicle Body?
> "°Py°a°ts°"
51
51

Cannot fill up gas tank on Ford Truck F350, 1991
guys, I have an unusual problem. I tried to fill up the gas tank and it looks like the gas cannot flow from the filler neck to the tank. You can hear the gas "trickle" slowly to the tank. I've been...
1
1

1976 maverick won't start
I have a 1976 ford Maverick 4dr with a 302 2v. It sat for about 2 years in a junk yard and the guy i bought it from said the only major problem was the timing chain was not good anymore. Basically...
14
14

Hyundai Transmission Problems solved
I have a 98 Elantra. For over a year I have been having problems with the transmission when at low gears. 1st and 2nd usually. There would be a delay when switching from 1st to 2nd gear. The engine...
2
2

Re: Lost key to trunk lock - 72 Nova . Open from inside?
I had a similar problem with my '81 Camaro. Was hoping that maybe the keys were in the trunk. :) There was too much stuff in the way for me to get to the latch itself as it was mounted low in the rear...
3
3

'98 Taurus overheats
I have a 1998 Taurus that runs absolutely fine except when the AC is turned on. When the AC goes on (it blows cold air) the car starts to overheat and idle roughly. The fans are working in high speed...
3
3

97 Taurus Cam Sensor Removed 3.0LV6 vu
What will happen if you run the car with the cam sensor off? Thanks
1
1

Re: 1983 Chev Camaro Z28 350cu misfire problems
Plug wires crossed? It happens to the best of us.....check 'em.

Puzzler: 98 Outback Legacy radio stopped working
Hi Folks-- I've got a 98 Outback Legacy. About 2 weeks ago the radio stopped working. Just like that--one day it was working fine, the next moring I turned the car on and the radio console was blank;...
1
1