Latest threads in Automotive Technologiesshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

RainX 2 n 1 cleaner/treatment any good?
I see that RainX and Stoner both have windshield sprays that not only clean but lay down treatment to repel water as well Anyone tried either one and can tell me if they are worth the $5 per bottle...
10
10

dumb hitch ball question
first question I can probably answer with a little googling, but would appreciate an answer on the second... 1) what size is the nut on a typical hitch ball? Largest socket I have is 36mm and it's not...
2
2

1955 Mike Hammer movie
on the TCM channel.(the movie is over now) Very nice 1955 Corvette car he (Ralph Meeker) drives in that old Jaguar car he was driving got filled with some dead bodies and was pushed off a cliff....
10
10

I love ignorant people
A lady comes in to our store to get an oil filter. She mentions that she just came from Advance and they were out of it, so like most people they come to our store (A real auto parts store) as a...
52
52

diagnose this
What an odd assumption... the vehicle in question is nearly 20 years old... As far as misfiring plugs showing up on anyones "test equipment" - nobody uses an ignition analyzer type scope these days......
42
42

Find your most compatible partner
If you're really a couple, comes here and register for free

hey cuhulin
You watching Shirley Maclaine dancing the Can Can Woooo...WoooWooo...
3
3

Come and see this
good day friend,my name is wan and i work at home.here is my office>> hope you will find it ease to accept me.

Hacker Disables More Than 100 Cars Remotely (Toyota related?)
cuhulin
4
4

Why 70 Miles Per Hour is the New 55
I once drove a van for Poney Express.You have to do the speed limit and then some. I think that Highway Patrol guy was waiting on me. cuhulin
6
6

The future of autos in America.
Single Wheel Superbike? Hornet. Chee! I like that, but I don't want one.I am too wibbly wobbly to even ride a bicycle anymore.I have some good old bicycles I bought cheap at the Goodwill store....

Sign on a local Used Car Dealer that specializes in Toyotas:
Owner's Manual: It's good reading!

Re: Toyota weighs Corolla engine stalling fix that puts drivers in ...
Cars can stall for different gas, dirty gas, water in the gas, clogged air filter, clogged fuel filter, intermitent electrical problems,,,, cuhulin
1
1

E-throttle analysis
Hi all, This the first analysis I've seen by someone I trust. Craig teaches hybrid vehicle maintenance and repair classes all over the country and has for quite some time. I took his intro class about...
1
1

Nash Cars.
A Nash in Smallville Nice old Cars.Lead Sleds. cuhulin
4
4