01 Tacoma For Sale

01 Tacoma, extened cab, silver, 2.7l 4cyl, 80,000 miles, automatic. 265/75/16 BFG Mud-Terrains, Sirius radio, keyless entry, remote start, K&N intake, Gibson stainless exhaust, power everything. You can tell by the features this is a well maintained truck. located in southern Pennsylvania, asking $14,000. Reply if you are interested, I should have pic's available soon.
Reply to
Jesse

Are you interested in a trade? My 96 Corolla only has 101K miles on it. It's easily worth about $10,000

Reply to
ToMh

A 96 corolla in showroom condition with every possible option isn't even worth a 1/3 of that.

Reply to
tanooki