Toyota Hilux differential locker

I have a Toyota Hilux and I have had problems with the differential locker Sometimes the light comes on and no split Sometimes I have the light on contantly and split even using it normally with two wheel drive It is difficult to know what to do to let it stop being split I have tried to use 4wd low and set it on and off but it just stays on I have taken the car in to Toyota to get this fixed several times last few years

Even got a new motor last year

Any suggestions on what to do?

Is this a know problem?

Reply to