04 Avalon Security System

I am in need of the installation instructions for the RS3200 Glass Break Sensor (08586-07870) for the 04 Avalon. I've found the instructions for the 05, but things are a little different. If anyone can provide or point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Thanks!!

Reply to
ELC

FAX back service for install manuals 310 327-9905

Reply to
Wolfgang