05 Camry XM Satellite Radio option... available soon?

I bought an 05 Camry last weekend. My radio has a SAT button and the owners manual says I need a tuner (and service) to use it.

My dealer said they don't actually offer XM yet - apparently it will be available in a few weeks.

Has anyone else been able to get dealer installed XM on their Camry?

Thanks.

Reply to
pm940

I install those every day on Camrys. Maybe your dealer just doesn't have any in stock yet.

Qslim

You might check with a different dealer. Some are pretty slow on the XM radio uptake.

I was thinking about buying a car a while back and when I brought it up they said, "Yeah, it is ready to go. You just need to take it to Radio Shack after you buy it and they'll fix you up".

They were really with it.

Reply to
frontmed