1983-84 22RE

I have a 1984 Pickup with the 22RE engine. The head is bad . I need a head. It's not interchangeable with '85 and up or carb. head. Does any one have one?

Reply to
Gary Evans

I'll go one better and hook you up with a '91 22RE, 160,000 and a new timing chain. Take the Celica that's wrapped around it! (and $150...) Massachusetts

Reply to
Hachiroku

============== IIRC I paid around $150 for a rebuilt head for a 20-R engine a number of years ago, from a place called Cylinder Head Exchange, and also bought a remanufactured cam shaft at the same time because it was only around $40 more. Try a Google search for Cylinder Head Exchange and I think you'll turn up several sources. That was for a '77 Truck and it is still running great.

Reply to
nospampls2002